May (
verdoyant) wrote in
meteorfalls2012-04-01 02:39 am
Entry tags:
IN WHICH THERE IS SEX ON THE ROOF

[Well, boys, you've received an invitation from a Mysterious Figure about meeting on this here roof of this here cave.
It's a nice cave.
A sexy cave, even, and you get to be on top of it.
HAVE FUN.
closed to

"may" might be the best warning to have for this post ffffff...
sexycave that the invitation told him about--what can we say, we like caves. But he's still a little unsure about why someone wants to meet with him here, though in the meantime he ends up taking a seat here on the roof of this cave and waiting...and well, at least it's nice out right now...]no subject
[Aaand then he notices Wally just sitting on the roof of it, looking a little confused and hesitant
which isn't much different from his usual, let's be honest. He approaches against his better judgement and holds up the invite.]Was this your idea?
no subject
no subject
May. I had a feeling she was behind this...
[He pockets the invite and, after a moment of standing around, goes to sit down as well. He doubts this will amount to anything but he'd at least like a break before he decides to hike back.]
Was yours as vague as mine?
no subject
Ahaha, sort of... [Well
since according to Julie, he holds it up where it says "I have a confession to make. Please meet with me at this time at this location. Our destinies depend on this meeting. Also, TELL NO ONE." Not too vague, but why would did she want both of them to be here for this...unless...]no subject
I think we've both realized that she's obviously trying to set us up here. So I guess, unless you do have a convenient confession, we're under no real obligation to stick around. We could just pretend this whole awkward mess didn't happen.
[He flushes slightly and looks down and away, awkward and embarrassed.]
I'm just saying... if you're uncomfortable then just forget this happened and I'll deal with May.
no subject
W-well...I'm sure May doesn't mean to be "meddlesome" or anything like that, but you don't have to "deal with her" over something like this. At least, not by yourself. [May's our friend too, we should probably say something to her too about her..."help". Wally even attempts to offer a smile.] And besides, we've already made our way out here and I don't mind sitting and talking with you, so...
no subject
In that case I guess we could stick around a while.
[but what to say..]
no subject
How have you and your Pokemon been since the last time we saw each other? [That's a good place to start, right?]
no subject
We've been good. It's been a little strange without May around but we're adapting. I've started full-time research again. It's a nice change of pace.
You? Find any good caves lately?
no subject
That's good to hear. We've been doing well enough ourselves--we were even able to get a little exploring and training done over at one called Shoal Cave before we headed out here. [The cave over by Mossdeep with all the Spheals.]
no subject
[/manages to make everything boring. He seems slightly embarrassed when he realizes what he's said.]
So.. it's pretty cool you got to see it, I mean.
no subject
What kind of research are you currently working on now?